1. Table Salt Spray for spider mites, catterpillars, cabbage worms and chewing insects. 2 T salt dissolved in 4 L water and a dash of liquid soap.
2. Epsom Salts Spray for Black Spot. Rust, Wilt and Mildew. 2 T epsom salt dissolved in 4 L water and a dash of liquid soap.
3. Beer slug and snail bait. Place a saucer of beer in areas of infestation. They slugs and snails are attracted to the smell and drown in the beer.
4. Milk and water spray for powdery mildew. 1 cup milk and 1 cup water and dash liquid soap. Spray weekly.
5. Baking Soda spray for fungus. 2 T baking soda in 4 L water and dash of liquid soap. Spray weekly.